FAQ for Guests from Overseas
Frequently asked questions, from one of the questions asked from the customer, we are on a relatively large question. If you have any questions to the following non-publication contents, please feel free to contact us.
Question List Collection
For Guests Who Stay with Us
- We cannot make a reservation via your homepage. How should we do?
- We apologize for the inconvenience caused by our website written only in Japanese. You may have difficulty in filling information in every box. However, boxes with ※ are required items to proceed to the next page. Please make sure that your name(※お名前) and email address(※メールアドレス) are correctly entered. Other items with ※ are required, but are not necessarily correct. Therefore, please put anything in the boxes. Instead, please fill in the detailed information of your reservation in the free description box at the end (その他ご要望など（100文字以内）). Then we will contact you to confirm your reservation by email.
If you block emails from strangers, please change your setting to receive email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What time is check-in/check-out?
- Check-in starts at 3:00pm and check out is by 11:00am.
- It is available only around reception desk area in the main building. We are afraid that it is not accessible by your room.
- What time is dinner/breakfast?
- Dinner starts at 6:00pm or 7:00pm. Breakfast starts 7:30am, 8:00am, or 8:30am.
- Do you have alternatives when we have some food allergies?
- Yes, we will replace your dishes as much as possible. Detailed information would be highly appreciated. We are afraid that basically we could not accept your request after your arrival. Please kindly inform us of your allergies in advance.
- When are hot springs open?
- For your safety, every hot spring bath outside is closed at 10:00pm at night. They open around sunrise in the morning. Hot springs in the main building are available for 24 hours.
- When and how could I make a payment?
- Please make a payment when you check out at the reception desk. We accept cash (only in Japanese Yen) and credit cards (only in a lump sum) such as VISA, UC, MASTER,AMEX, and JCB.
- We have kids. What kind of information do you need when we make a reservation?
- Please describe how many kids you are with and how old they are. For kids 5 years old and under, basically they are at no charge unless they need futon (bedding) and meal. If they need futon, 3240 yen is charged per kid. If they need meal, you have two choices, kid’s meal without Sashimi (2484 yen) or kid’s meal with Sashimi (4968 yen). Please add this information in the free description box.
- We would like to cancel our reservation. How should we do?
- In case of cancellation, please kindly let us know your date and name as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy is as below.
*7 days to 1 day in advance: 20% of room rate
*On the same day: 70% of room rate
*No show: 100% of room rate
＜For Guests Who Visit Hot Spring Only＞
- Hot springs are open from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Please finish using by 3:30pm.
Kukai no Yu (hot spring for women) is closed for maintenance every Wednesday.
Gomusou no Yu (hot spring for men) is closed for maintenance every Friday.
- How much is the fee for using hot springs?
- Ticket is 700 yen for adult, 600 yen for children (from 5 to 12 years old), and under 5 is free.
- Is it necessary to make a reservation to use family baths (private baths)?
- It is NOT necessary to make a reservation to use them. We do not accept reservation. Please check the availability in front of them by yourself. When you use them, please change the sign in front of the door to “OCCUPIED” and lock the door from inside.
- Are there towels, shampoo, and other items supplied in the hot spring baths?
- We have shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. Towels are not equipped and we don’t rent them, so we recommend you bring them. Or you are able to purchase them with 1000 yen (big size) and 200 yen (small size) at ticket counter of hot spring.
＜For Guests Who Visit Café BanBan＞
- Café BanBan opens from 9:30am to 4:00pm.
- Is it possible to make a reservation to eat pudding?
- We are afraid that we do not accept reservation.
- Do you have shuttle service?
I'm afraid we don't have the shuttle service.
Instead, we recommend using the taxis, available at the station. A taxi to Musoen should cost approximately 700 yen, and will take 5 minutes.
Walking will take 30 minutes or more, and there is a steep climb. Therefore, we do not recommend walking with lots of luggage.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.